What Can I Say....Today?
- Can I write a negative review on the internet?
- Can I recommend a cheaper store to a friend?
- What can I relate when asked about a shidduch?
- Can I say loshon hora about myself?
- Can I reveal information told to me in confidence if doing so would protect others?
The laws of shmiras haloshon are incredible complex, and advances in technology which allow opinions to be spread all over the world in seconds, increased reliance on public reviews, Jewish news websites, and a host of other issues facing today's generation have made guidance on what is permissible to say absolutely imperative. What Can I Say…Today? Is the answer to questions you may not have even thought of!
Clearly written, with real scenarios covering numerous situations that come up in everyday life as well as questions and answers from one of the world’s leading halachic authorities on loshon hora, this is a book that everyone needs.
"An extremely useful tool in the acquisition of shmiras haloshon"
-Rav Yitzchok Berkovitz shlit"a
"An essential book relevant for all bnei Yisrael - man, woman, and child"
- Rav Moshe Heinemann shlit"a
"A masterful work"
- Rav Yaakov Hopfer shlit"a
"A holy and fruitful work"
- Rav Shmuel Kamenetsky shlit"a
|Dimensions||6 X 9|
|Author||Rabbi Dovid Jaffee|
|Number of pages||362|
|Binding type||Hard Cover|