The KIDS Book Of Challah
Kids love challah!
In The Kids Book of Challah, Rochie Pinson brings her decades of challah baking and teaching experience to the next generation of challah bakers. Kids—and adults—of all ages will be enchanted and delighted by this stunning book of challah.
From baking terms to which tools to use to kneading and rising techniques—learn everything you need to know to take your challah to the next level.
- Over 100 challah recipes and ideas, each gorgeously photographed and charmingly illustrated.
- More than 50 unique braid tutorials.
- Step-by-step photo instructions to make baking challah accessible to the whole family.
- Challah for the holidays and for life's special occasions.
- Fun foods to make with challah dough and leftovers.
Includes a bonus section: the how and why of Shabbat candles, setting the table, and the mitzvah of challah.
Bring the spirit and warmth of Shabbat into your home, along with delicious challah!
|Dimensions||9 X 10|
|Publisher||Distributed by Feldheim|
|Number of pages||288|
|Binding type||Hard Cover|