Imagine a siddur especially designed to help youngsters, not only look forward to davening, but also helps them daven with fervor and delight. And appropriately enough it is called SIDDUR SHELI!
This new, all-Hebrew chinuch siddur for the early grades, fashioned in consultation with notable mechanchim, includes unique features that your child will appreciate through those vital, formative years:
- A sheet of stickers allows your child to pick out the first letter of his or her name and place it in the designated spot on the first page to indicate this is truly “your” siddur.
- A color-coded Table of Contents allows your child to easily find the corresponding color-coded section of davening in the siddur.
- A convenient Hebrew alphabet chart at the beginning of the siddur.
- A carefully selected sample of tefillos drawn from Shacharis, also additional tefillos; Berachos relating to before & after food and drink, tefillos for Shabbos, and a section of selected Tehillim.
- All siddur content appears on child-friendly pages with large, clear print accompanied by an abundance of evocative, full-page, true-to-life photographs depicting a variety of tefillos and berachos, designed to engender a sweet taste for davening.
- All initial words, along with key words, are highlighted in color and extra-large type so any youngster can easily follow along.
- All these features together will facilitate your child’s being able to read significant portions of the davening.
With every page a pleasure to behold, SIDDUR SHELI is ideal for parents and educators, and a perfect gift for children and grandchildren. Not only is it a wonderful way to introduce youngsters to davening; it also offers them a siddur to personally cherish, and that will leave them with lifelong impressions and memories.
|Dimensions||6 x 7|
|Publisher||Distributed by Feldheim|
|Number of pages||125|
|Binding type||Hard Cover|
- About time! Staple for every Jewish home!This siddur is a must for every Jewish home my kids are fighting over it! I must get a few copies so they each have their own! we love using this on shabbos when mommy is davening.
Amazing quality too!
- Terrific to encourage 3-5 year olds with mitzvahs. Visually clear and appealing...content is appropriateBeautifully presented book that inspires young boys to do Mitzvot just like Tatty.