|Dimensions||5" x 6.75"|
|Author||Rabbi Moshe Kormornick|
|Number of pages||304|
|Binding type||Pocket Hard Cover|
- Must have book, good gift !Great book to give as a present for any age.
- Very happyEveryone enjoys it at the table.
Nice ideas. Well written. Interesting and Good ideas.
- Value For MoneyThis book is a perfect gift. Whenever I go out for Shabbos I buy it for my hosts, or if I attend a Simcha, I buy it for the Baal HaSimcha. It's on the Parsha, on the Chagim and has short vorts for all the occasions when you might have a chance to say something...it's great!
Thank you Feldheim for providing such a great book at such value for money!
- InspirationalAfter reading the story about the Shidduch with Reb Chaim in this week's Parsha, I had to write a review. It is full of inspirational stories and although it is written very clearly, it still contains many lofty thoughts and chiddushim all the way through!
I already used this book for a Seudas Preida (there is a beautiful 'short vort' all about it) and I plan on using the Bris vorts tomorrow at a friend's son's bris in Yerushalayim. Thank you Feldheim!
- A must read!Great price. Great content. I am very happy. With this I have something to say wherever I go - and it even fits in my pocket.
- Great source of wisdomThis is a fantastic sefer, extremely well written and very suitable for all types of learner. It's powerful, meaningful and a great source of wisdom. I am especially excited for Shabbos so I can share some of this book's inspiration with my family.
- Inspirational bookThis book is unique and powerful and easy to understand even to the less learned person. A must have.
- Best Book!Shortvort is such an incredible book. Small and easy to read. I get something new for the Parsha every week and it always leaves me with an inspiring message to take away.
- FantasticGreat little sefer, both for the beginner as well as seasoned learner. Perfect to look at when you need that quick little dvar Torah or inspiration. Perfect for on the go and travelling and commute to work.