Set Me Free
She is embarking on a new life, leaving behind friends and family to attend a teacher's seminary in Israel--alone. This spell-binding novel, written from the protagonist's heart, is rich with lessons learned along the way and the truth of embracing dreams and turning them into reality. Well-drawn characters, a flowing plot, and the strong pull of friendship all coalesce in this emotional and uplifting book. In these pages you may very well find threads of yourself mixed in to the characters' trials and tribulations.
|Number of pages||687|
- the greatestthe greatest book ever!! I could't pun it down. The lessons are the bests ever, since they are thought in a very interesting manner. You can feel the girls feelings! Very realistic!
- OUT OF THIS WORLDamazing book!!! could not put it down. made me cry and feel the feelings of characters..BEYOND WOWOWWW
- A MUST FOR EVERYONE!!!I just finished this book and can't wait to read it all over again. Thank you Estie Florans for bringing out such an important message in such a realistic way.
- AMAZING - COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN!I just finished reading this book and I love it! It is so realistic, and intertwined in the story are very important Hashkafos for us to learn from. The characters in the novel feel so real, and bring us to cry and laugh with them as they go throught the struggles of friendship, of overcoming hardships and of fulfilling their dreams. It is a very deep novel, causing one to think about life and its challenges. I finished reading the novel feeling inspired. Thank you Estie Florens!
- A PAGE TURNER!This is a very well written and moving novel that makes one feel the emotions of each character while educating the reader about how to cope with challenges in life as well as difficulties in friendship. I highly recommend this book - a MUST read for girls of all ages!!!!
- "Fantabulous"I just finished this book and recommend it for everyone to read it. It's very applicable for teenage girls in high school, seminary, and even young or old married ladies.
- Great book!I'm only 1/3 of the way from the book, and I can't put it down. The lessons are amazing!
- FantasticVery well written