Parsha in Pink
This book is not about hearing another good vort on the Parsha. It's about being inspired by the purity of our foremothers and great women in the Torah. It's about rejuvenating and strengthening our spiritual reserves through the wisdom of the Parsha that pertain specifically to women and their particular challenges. It's about bringing clarity to our lives and to the lives of those around us.
"...these weekly Shabbos lessons will invariably bring great benefit to frum women of all walks of life, uplift their Shabbos, their week, and their lives."
Rabbi Yisroel Pinchos Bodner
"...besides giving inspiration to strengthen individuals in Emunah and Bitachon, Rebbetzin Mindy Lankry gives over the true meaning of living a Torah life, which is to develop oneself, one's family, one's community, and one's relationship to the Ribono Shel Olam."
Rabbi Yochanan Zweig
|Author||Rebbetzin Mindy Bodner-Lankry|
|Publisher||Distributed By Feldheim|
|Number of pages||256|
|Binding type||Hard Cover|
- WORTH IT!!This book is the most incredible book for thinking quality women! I highly recommend this book if you’re a person who values truth, morals, and wit! This book is written incredibly and makes you feel like you’re in each story she writes about! Each week is short and sweet, to the point, relatable and incredibly inspiring and life changing! Definitely worth every penny! My favorite book!
- Great for men alsoI know this book is meant to target women but speaking as a Rosh Chaburah of a Semicha Program and an assistant Rav of a Shul I can tell you that the Divrei Torah in here are phenomenal. I only wish more of the Divrei Torah would quote who gives the answer. Otherwise, the quality of the Divrei Torah in here is far better than the vast majority of other English Sefarim with Divrei Torah on the Parsha.
- Inspirational, intellectual, and enjoyableThis book is really fabulous. The layout and the clarity of the writing makes it an enjoyable, entertaining read while I get the inspiration and drive for every day life matters. The intellectual stimulation it gives me takes me to the next Friday night when I sit down to the next parsha. Thank you Rebbitzin Lankry!
- AMAZING BOOK!A MUST READ FOR ALL WOMEN!! This book is really good to read weekly on the parsha it really makes you feel connected with insights I've never heard. The best part is its on the women in the parsha which usually doesn't get so mentioned. Overall this unique book is not like something you ever read before, and is amazing. I would recommend it to everyone!
- Fabulous from cover to coverUplifting and inspiring. Parsha in pink is a weekly must for every Jewish women!