Among the amazing encounters, we meet:
- Anne, whose new commitment to light Shabbos candles saves her life.
- Marc, the stand-up comic who overcomes tragedy - after reciting Shema
- Beverly, her life altered by the inspiration of a New York Times crossword puzzle
- Rabbi Sachs, and the tale of his miraculous sukkah in Afghanistan
"[this book] will serve to enhance the appreciation of the guidance of the Yad Hashem in our everyday lives, specifically along the journey of teshuvah… In it, Rabbi Gros has collected many examples of how Hashem guides us every step of the way, as well as providing insightful ways to understand this guidance through the eyes of the Torah. It is important to share these stories."
- HaRav Reuven Feinstein
"The stories in this book are given over to the reader by the very talented Rabbi Michoel Gros, who's ability to place himself inside every person that he writes about makes the book eminently readable and enjoyable.Th e messages stressed within its pages are strong yet subtle, and are filled with inspiration without losing our interest."
- Rabbi Nachman Seltzer
|Author||Rabbi Michoel Gros|
|Publisher||Distributed by Feldheim|
|Binding type||Hard Cover|
- Awesome for the Shabbos table!We are enjoying reading these stories at our Shabbos table!
The stories are well written, inspiring and appropriate for all ages.
I would highly recommend this book!