Go, My Son
|Dimensions||6 1/4" x 9 1/4"|
|Number of pages||528|
|Binding type||Hard Cover|
- Amazing Book!Really Interesting and captivating! Reccomend for all ages!
- Amazing bookAn inspiring book on Chaim Shapiro's harrowing journey through WW2 Eurasia. Extremely well written and captivating, I would recommend this book to all ages.
- A must read!Read about the triumph of good over evil, and the hand of Hashem that allowed survival. How corrupt were the evil Nazi and communist governments- how they created chaos and robbed innocents of their freedoms and their lives. How noble is the Jewish faith that could motivate and sustain a young victim against the challenges of the holocaust and the war. How fortunate are we to live as we do today? These lessons are learned from Shapiro's narrative, while the writing is extremely stimulating and engrossing.
- About this bookThis book is one of the greatest book about World War II ever written. If I were a Hollywood producer or director. I Would make a movie base on this book it would be an epic!
- About go my sonJUST A GREAT READ SHOULD BE MADE INTO A MOVIE. IT WOULD BE AN EPIC!
- A great glimpse of Russia during WWIIAbsolutely stunning journey of young Jewish boy in Soviet Russia It shows in great detail life in different places: desolate village, collective farm, factory that produces weapon for Red army. The strength of Russian people multiplied by Communist oppression lead to victory over Nazi Germany. This boy was destined to survive interrogation by the NKVD, attack by drunk Russian man, sitting in T-34 tank under the fire of Panzer tank.
I would advise this book to anyone.
- Amazing BookThis is an absolutely amazing book. It reads like a novel, and you have to constantly keep in mind that these events really took place. I would definitely recommend it.
- EXCELLENT BOOK!!!I just finished reading this amazing book, for the second time. Eventhough, the last time I read "Go My Son" was in 2001, I couldn't put it down again!!!
May the chizuk one gets from reading this book, by seeing so clearly the Yad Hashem/Hand of God in ones life be a zechus for the neshama of the author, R' Chaim Shapiro.
- ExcellentIt was a very entertaining book from page 1 until the end!!! It was really well written- it's definitely worth taking the time reading it! To date, I haven't met someone who did not enjoy this book.