Being and Becoming
- Have you ever wondered why:
- • Sometimes the future seems sparkling and at other times gray and hopeless?
- • Sometimes you feel warmly towards someone and at other times you feel disconnected from them?
- • Sometimes you feel confident and at ease and at other times you feel insecure?
Being & Becoming comes to answer these questions, and provides an outline to living life with more ease, confidence and focus. It offers deep yet accessible ways of tapping into inner strength and wisdom allowing the reader to be more present in the moment, rather than being stuck in the past or worrying about the future.
“Mrs Saunders presents a critical literary work for today's generation...Infused with a Torah perspective this book empowers the reader with a sense of self to face the challenges of life with hope, faith and understanding.”
Rabbi Dovid Goldwasser - Noted author and lecturer
“A charming and inspiring guide to maximising your potential and navigating life's sometimes choppy waters. This book is suffused with the essential ingredient of enthusiasm and above all hope!”
Rabbi YY Rubinstein – Noted author and International lecturer
“Deborah Saunders eloquently illustrates how to access the power of mindfulness to heal and elevate oneself in daily life.”
Sarah Chana Radcliffe - Psychologist and Author
“Upbeat, encouraging and truly inspirational!”
Gila Manolson - Author of ‘Choosing to Love’
|Dimensions||6 X 9|
|Number of pages||128|
|Binding type||Hard Cover|
- Amazing!!!Such a powerful book - it really changes your perspective on life and it's many challenges! Some of the ideas in this book have already helped me tremendously and I'm sure will continue to do so. A very recommended read!!