Thank you for your interest in submitting a manuscript to Feldheim Publishers. We are always interested in quality literature that is true to Torah values, and we appreciate your considering us for publication.
To submit your work, please read carefully and follow the guidelines listed below. This will help us expedite the review of your submission.
- Please include at least one of the following as contact information: e-mail address, home address or fax number. If you provide only a phone number, we will not be able to contact you.
- Please include a cover letter briefly stating what your book is about and who its target audience is. The cover letter should also include information about yourself — i.e., who you are, what you do.
- If your book has been published by someone else and you want us to republish it, or if it is a collection of articles that have already been published in periodicals or elsewhere, please give details of the first publication.
- Please list any haskamos you have or plan on receiving. Include a Table of Contents when applicable.
- We only accept completed manuscripts. If you submit a partially completed manuscript, we will let you know if your idea has potential.
- Your manuscript should be typed in Microsoft Word, with numbered pages and no less than a 12 point font. The lines should be amply spaced.
- We follow the Chicago Manual of Style regarding grammar as well as for styles for footnotes and bibliographies.
- We accept e-mail submissions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To submit your completed manuscript by regular mail, send to:
208 Airport Executive Park
Nanuet, NY 10954 USA
If you would like your manuscript or book returned, please enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope and we will mail it back to you after it has been reviewed.
We cannot be responsible for any material sent to us — please do not send us originals! If you wish to submit artwork to accompany your book, send copies only.
- Feldheim Publishers receives many manuscript submissions. We try to respond to our authors within three months of receiving a manuscript. In order to verify that your manuscript reached us, you can email your question to email@example.com.
- When submitting a manuscript to Feldheim Publishers, please bear in mind that our readers are Torah-observant Jews and that our books take their interests and sensitivities to heart.
We look forward to receiving your manuscript.
Download submission guidelines here