Fourteen boys, answering the call of their rebbe, relate incredible stories from the illuminating life of Maran Rosh HaYeshivah, Rav Aharon Leib Shteinman zt”l.
Read them and find out:
- HOW DID RAV SHTEINMAN HELP A PRISONER GET OUT OF JAIL?
- WHAT HAPPENED WHEN ARMIES OF ANTS INVADED RAV SHTEINMAN’S HOUSE?
- WHAT SPECIAL REQUEST DID THE ROSH YESHIVAH MAKE OF THE DOCTORS WHO TREATED HIM?
- WHY DID RAV SHTEINMAN REFUSE TO BE SANDEK AT THE BRIS OF A SICK BABY WHO MADE A MIRACULOUS RECOVERY?
- WHY DIDN’T HE LOOK OUT THE PLANE WINDOW TO SEE THE WONDERS OF NIAGARA FALLS?
- WHY DID AN ELDERLY MAN COME TO ASK RAV SHTEINMAN FORGIVENESS EIGHTY YEARS LATER?
- WHAT WAS THE ROSH YESHIVAH’S ADVICE TO A MAN WHO WAS SERIOUSLY ILL?
These captivating and enlightening tales from veteran educator Rabbi Yehoshua Bograd come to life with vivid illustrations and the creative writing of noted author Mordechai Chalamish. Each story was carefully selected to give young readers a glimpse of Rav Shteinman’s greatness and convey unforgettable life lessons.
|Dimensions||9 x 12|
|Illustrator||R’ Yosef Ashkenazi|
|Editor||R’ Mordechai Chalamish|
|Publisher||Distributed by Feldheim|
|Number of pages||87|
|Binding type||Hard Cover|