A Harvest of Majesty
Rav Moshe Alshich, a 16th century Torah sage, was one of the most profound and inspiring commentators on Tanach. Feldheim is proud to present his writings on the Book of Ruth, now available to the English-speaking public.
- Who was Ruth?
- Was she just an obscure Moabite girl or was she perhaps someone else?
- When did she convert to Judaism?
- Why was Elimelech the only person to leave Judah during the famine?
- Why was Naomi the sole surviving member of her family?
- What lay behind Naomi's seemingly brazen advice to Ruth to present herself to Boaz in the middle of the night?
Learn the answers to these and many other questions, not commonly raised by other commentators, in this unique exposition by the Alshich.
|Dimensions||6 1/4 x 9 1/2|
|Translator||Ravi Shahar, based on an original draft by Rabbi Leonard Oschry|
|Number of pages||416|
|Binding type||Hard Cover|