The first volume of Rabbi Pesach Eliyahu Falk’s long-awaited, monumental series on Hilchos Shabbos is finally available in a newly revised, greatly expanded, updated edition.
Rabbi Falk’s unique method of learning and teaching Halachah; his distinct approach to organizing, classifying, and clarifying the complexity of Hilchos Shabbos is evident on every page of this extraordinary Sefer. Comprehensive, convenient, highly-informative, and a pleasure to read, “ Zachor v’Shamor: Laws of Shabbos” is the one guide to Hilchos Shabbos you will want to have at your fingertips.
Volume One features:
• A fundamental overview of each of the 39 Melachos
• The conditions & rules that apply to all Melachos
• A comprehensive yet practical study of Plowing, Sowing, Harvesting, Gathering, Threshing, Winnowing, Selecting & Sorting, and Grinding.
• Glossary, plus a thorough, subject-related Index that allows you to conveniently look up any topic in the text and quickly turn to it.
• Extensive footnotes in Hebrew on every page that cites sources and provides additional relevant discussions.
• Ideal for home, shul, Beis Medrash, and Kollel, this exceptional educational tool, outstanding for learning or reference, makes the vast and intricate Halachos of Shabbos accessible to all.
For scholars and laymen, teachers and students, for anyone seeking a clear, thorough, practical understanding of Hilchos Shabbos, “Zachor V’Shamor: Laws of Shabbos” by Rabbi Falk is for YOU!
- ITEM #: 6918
- Dimensions: 6.8" x 9.5"
- ISBN: 978-159826-039-7
- Weight: 2.2300 lbs
- Binding: Hard Cover / 443 pages
- Published by: Distributed by Feldheim
Very clear and concise halachos of Shabbos. Footnotes are in Hebrew. Although some pesakim are a bit on the machmir side, this sefer combined with shilos to your Rav really help in the observance of Shabbos. There were things in here I never even thought about before (like needing to oil salted tomatoes). Very bummed out that volume two is not out yet!