From the author of Garden of Emunah - the Long-Awaited Book for Women!
His bestselling book, Garden of Emunah, has changed the lives of countless others, and now, Rav Shalom Arush has released his long-awaited book for women on how to create and preserve a happy, healthy marriage. Its counterpart, Garden of Peace for Men, was received with acclaim for its down-to-earth, honest, and sensitive approach, and these qualities shine from this volume for women as well.
- How can a woman build up her marriage so that it is one of peace and tranquility?
- What is the real meaning of love?
- What is the role of the wife in the home?
Not only does this book present a beautiful, time-tested perspective on marriage, it also offers wisdom and insight on parenting, prayer, and motherhood. A vital read for every Jewish woman!
- ITEM #: 5586
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 8.4
- ISBN: 5586F
- Weight: 1.1063 lbs
- Binding: Paperback / 415 pages
- Published by: Chut Shel Chessed Institutions
- Translated by: Rabbi Lazer Brody