• 200 original recipes with stunning, full color photography
• A personal brocha and challah recipe from Rebbetzin Batsheva Kanievsky a”h
• A pictorial history of Sara Schneirer and the Bais Yaakov movement
• Comprehensive section of Halachos of cooking in the kitchen
• Guide to complex brachos situations
• Color guide to checking fruits and vegetables
• Tips on shopping for, preparing, and serving gourmet meals
• Comprehensive guide to shopping for meat, wine, cookware, etc.
This special cookbook belongs in the kitchen of every home!
- ITEM #: 6239
- Dimensions: 10 x 10
- ISBN: 978-1-58330-348-1
- Weight: 3.7000 lbs
- Binding: Hard Cover / 383 pages
- Published by: Distributed by Feldheim
Love this . Recipes from easy, comfort food to very elegant. got one for me and one for mother-in-law, this cookbook is sold out all over the place!.
I am in love with this cookbook! The recipes are delicious, easy, and great for both weeknight dinners and Shabbos. I get so many compliments when I make dishes from this cookbook and have recommended it to all of my friends. Definitely worth getting!
I just got the book. Not only are the pictures great but the recipes look so good. Like all the recipes you'd trust from a friend. Elegant but not loaded with wacky ingredients. And the meat and wine guide is so practical. First time i understood such a guide. Usually these guides are too complicated and technological. The halacha section looks really practical and readable. Yay! I'm so excited with this one.