Ready for Reading - A Complete Hebrew Study Course for Kids
Ready for Reading is a fun-filled Hebrew study course for kids. Now your children can learn to read Hebrew through games, music and sound.
Ready for Reading begins its reading lessons with two-syllable words and advances through 2-, 3-, and 4-syllable words to complete paragraphs. Each exercise contains enjoyable and entertaining games that will reinforce the concepts that have been taught and hold your child's interest.
Learn to read Hebrew using:
- Entertaining, animated games and exercises
- Choice of seven different types of Hebrew pronunciations, including modern Israeli, Ashkenazic, and even Hassidic accents
- Fully printable screens and practice pages
- On-line help for all exercises and games
If you are looking for an introduction to the Hebrew alphabet for kids try Davka's Alef Bet Adventure.
Ready for Reading is the perfect next step for children who are ready to learn to read Hebrew on their own.
PC with Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP, 32MB RAM minimum, CD-ROM drive, sound card or
Requires Macintosh with System 7.5.3 or higher, 16 MB RAM and CD-ROM drive
- ITEM #: 4368
- ISBN: DVKRR2
- Weight: 0.5000 lbs
- Published by: Davka Corporations