Rebbe Nachman’s Wisdom, the English translation of Shevachey and Sichot HaRan, remains one of the most important books of Breslov. It was also the first to be translated into English in 1973. This second revised edition of Rebbe Nachman’s Wisdom retains the flavor of the original while adding many useful new features:
· Completely re-typeset with an elegant font and appealing page design
· New page headers allow the reader to quickly locate each numbered lesson
· Errors and missing lessons in the original have been corrected and added
· A full index and glossary of Hebrew terms has been added
· Includes a daily division of the text
Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan’s wonderful translation shines through, making this classic Breslov work accessible to contemporary readers. For in Rebbe Nachman’s Wisdom you will come face to face with Rebbe Nachman himself, and hear from his lips the best way to succeed in your own spiritual journey.
This extensively revised edition (June 2015) has been completely re-typeset and redesigned using current techniques. In addition, a day-by-day plan has been added for readers who wish to study this work on a daily basis.
- ITEM #: 6871
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- ISBN: 978-0-930213-01-5
- Weight: 1.6880 lbs
- Binding: Hard Cover / 486 pages
- Editor: Rabbi Zvi Aryeh Rosenfeld
- Translated by: Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan
This was like the original Rebbe Nachman/Breslov book. Fascinating and helpful advice, its basically the essential Rebbe Nachman guide. If you have the old one or are curious about Breslov, highly recommend.