The ACTive method can help you:
Overcome anxiety, anger, depression, guilt and jealousy.
Develop better self-esteem and communication skills.
Create greater happiness and build loving relationships.
Deepen the sense of meaning and spirituality in your life.
The reader comes away not only a changed person but an inspired one too...Go to Yourselfis informative, easy to read, and powerful.
- Rabbi Shmuel Kamenetsky, Rosh HaYeshiva, Talmudical Yeshiva of Philadelphia
The approach outlined in this book will provide a highly beneficial and constructive addition to the armory of the mental health professional and layman alike
- Dayan Y. Abraham, Dayan, London Beth Din, and Rabbi, Congregation Toras Chaim
Go To Yourself offers a practical guide to self-development based on authentic sources. The careful reader who internalizes its messages will benefit greatly.
- Rabbi Dr. Akiva Tatz world-renowned lecturer and author
By combining wisdom and spirituality, theory and practice, religion and science, Go To Yourself can help you positively transform your life so that you can attain greater contentment and happiness.
- Professor Tal Ben Shahar PhD. Harvard University lecturer on Positive Psychology and author of New York Times best seller Happier
A useful blend of CBT principles with Jewish ideas!
- Windy Dryden PhD. Emeritus Professor of Pshychotherapeutic Studies, Goldsmiths, University of London
- ITEM #: 7413
- Dimensions: 6X9
- ISBN: 978-1937887-88-9
- Weight: 1.0250 lbs
- Binding: Hard Cover
- Published by: Mosaica Press