Inside Davka Dikduk: Learning Basic Hebrew Grammar
- Parts of speech and their usage in sentences
- Roots (Shorashim) and their inflections (prefixes and suffixes)
- Past, future, and present tenses of verbs
- Shelemim (regular) and other categories in the first of the seven grammatical constructions, Binyan Pa'al
- Rules of masculine and feminine noun usage
- Pronouns and prepositions
Davka Dikduk Hebrew Grammar Features:
- Support for multiple users
- 5 learning units
- More than 50 interactive quizzes and exercises
- Automatic tracking of all users' scores on tests and exercises
- Hebrew-English dictionary which includes all Hebrew vocabulary used by the program
- Original Hebrew stories in each unit, which expand upon material taught in the program
Hebrew Grammar with a Friendly (Inter)FaceDavka Dikduk's specially designed interface makes learning basic Hebrew grammar a very intuitive process. All of the exercises, quizzes, and information screens are there to help you understand the underlying principles of Hebrew grammar. Colorful screens abound, and lively background music and sound effects make Davka Dikduk motivating and enjoyable.
The Jerusalem Post gave Davka Dikduk 5 stars out of 5:
- In a step-by-step process, with an attractive, user-friendly interface, painless tests and entertaining animations as rewards, the disk does exactly what it claims to do. It's so well done that Diaspora children younger than 13 - even half that age - could benefit as well.
PC with Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP, 32MB RAM minimum, CD-ROM drive, sound card, Pentium 166
Recommended: Pentium 233 and 64 MB RAM or
Mac Minimum: Power Mac 166, 32 MB RAM, CD-ROM drive, System 7.5 and above.
Mac Recommended: G3 233, 64 MB RAM, CD-ROM drive, System 7.5 and above.
- ITEM #: 4348
- ISBN: DVKDD
- Weight: 0.5000 lbs
- Published by: Davka Corporations