Master Advanced Hebrew Grammar Easily with Davka Dikduk II Software
Learning Hebrew language concepts is easy using Davka Dikduk II - the leading software for learning advanced Hebrew grammar. If you are already comfortable with basic Hebrew grammar, Davka Dikduk II is the ideal program for you. If you need to brush up on the basics, Davka Dikduk I provides an excellent refresher course.
Davka Dikduk II introduces advanced concepts of Hebrew grammar using enjoyable, original lessons, combined with challenging and entertaining quizzes that reinforce material studied in the program.
Inside Davka Dikduk II: Learning Hebrew Language Rules
- Six grammatical constructs - Pi'el, Hif'il, Hitpa'el, Nif'al, Pu'al, and Huf'al
- Prefixes and suffixes
- Nouns, adverbs and conjunctions
- Interrogative (question) words
- Torat Ha-Hegeh V'Hanikud
Davka Dikduk II Hebrew Grammar Features:
- Support for multiple users
- Five units
- More than 50 unique, interactive quizzes and exercises
- Automatic tracking of all users' scores on tests and exercises
- Hebrew-English dictionary of all Hebrew words used by the program
- Original Hebrew stories in each unit which expand upon material taught in that section
Davka Dikduk II was designed to make studying Hebrew grammar visually intuitive and easily understandable. The Jerusalem Post gave it 5 stars out of 5:
- This new grammar disk not only teaches more, but it does so in a more eye-grabbing, user-friendly way that encourages students to push ahead through the forest of Hebrew adverbs, noun declensions and stressful tenses.
PC with Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, 32MB RAM minimum, CD-ROM drive, sound card, Pentium 166
Recommended:Pentium 233 and 64 MB RAM or
Mac Minimum: Power Mac 166, 32 MB RAM, CD-ROM drive, System 7.5 and above.
Mac Recommended: G3 233, 64 MB RAM, CD-ROM drive, System 7.5 and above or OS X.
- ITEM #: 4349
- ISBN: DVKDD2
- Weight: 0.5000 lbs
- Published by: Davka Corporations