• Is one permitted to list an item on ebay if the auction is scheduled to conclude on Shabbos?
• May one allow his e-commerce website to remain open on Shabbos?
• What should be done if one cannot possibly close his business on Shabbos, such as a nursing home or a store in a mall?
• Must one close his business in a different time zone once it is Shabbos in his location?
These issues, as well as hundreds of others, are discussed in a relevant, clear and concise way with all final rulings based on the original rulings of Rav Shlomo Miller. With its clear, down-to-earth style, as well as its extensive source material in the footnotes, this important work provides informative answers for both the inquiring businessman as well as the accomplished scholar.
- ITEM #: 6934
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- ISBN: 978-1-59826-966-6
- Weight: 1.8060 lbs
- Binding: Hard Cover / 432 pages
- Published by: Distributed by Feldheim
Excellently written. Beautifully laid out wit terrific detailed footnotes. Author is not only privileged to have his father-in-law, rav Shlomo Miller from Toronto, look over the psakim and discuss them with author, but author is obviously well knowledge in commerce and modern day shipping....This is another yomtov in klal yisroel, a young talmid chachum putting out such a beautifull and necessary saefer.