Baruch Labinsky, MBA, TEP, Licensed Portfolio Manager, has helped hundreds to navigate Israel's complex financial system. His time-tested and proven approach has empowered his clients with the knowledge and skills they need for financial success.
This guide, with its clear explanatory style, is written for both the layperson and the professional. It spans a range of financial issues, from pre-Aliyah (creating a financial plan, real estate decisions, asset management) to post-Aliyah (employment benefits, banking, living on a budget, tax planning, and more).
With Baruch's sage advice you can:.
- Understand the financial aspects of a successful Aliyah
- Learn the ins and outs of the Israeli financial system
- Plan for retirement in Israel
- Make wise real estate decisions
- Save tremendous amounts of time and money
- Have the Israeli banks work for you.
It’s a crucial tool for making a successful aliyah.
- ITEM #: 6703
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 9.1
- ISBN: 978-1-937887-02-5
- Weight: 0.8380 lbs
- Binding: Paperback / 229 pages
- Published by: Mosaica Press
This is a great book, however i found that it was not applicable to me as a younger person, it seems more directed at families and seniors. in addition, all the sections on banking seem limited to North Americans
A must for anyone even contemplating Aliyah!